Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cake Recipe:
1 package yellow cake mix
1/4 cup water
1 can of canned pumpkin (16oz)
1 package chocolate chips (16oz)
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Cream Cheese Glaze:
4 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 tablespoons milk
Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine pumpkin, chocolate chips, spice, eggs and water and mix well. Add Vanilla Cake mix and mix well.
- Pour batter into lightly sprayed pan.
- Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Beat cream cheese until creamy.
- Beat in powdered sugar.
- Stir in vanilla and milk.
- Stir until well combined. Add more milk to reach desired consistency for drizzling onto cake.
- Drizzle over cake.